Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
An integrated suite of business applications, which closely links, monitors, and controls primary enterprise resources like manpower, machine, material, methods, market and money. Enables corporate too readily change their processes to adapt to the ever changing business scenario. Provides expertise in industry specific business processes.
Why ERP ?
- Inventory reductions
- Reduced information systems costs on an ongoing basis
- Improved business management through worldwide integration and information
- Global process/ Product management
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Leverage purchasing and vendor management
- Order cycle time/ customer service improvement
- An Enterprise Resource Planning helps manufacturers or traders from small businesses
to mid size enterprises see more clearly. Integration of data across the enterprise
ensures that you have greater visibility in all areas of your business, from daily
operations to a strategic decision level. Insight into production, inventory and
financial data makes it easy to identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency
improvements. A high-level view of key business indicators facilitates faster and
more accurate management decisions and we provides smart interface that will puts
all of this at your fingertips when and where you want it.
- It is packed with powerful features, is extremely easy to implement and use, comprehensive
in its scope, modular and flexible, fully customizable, totally secure and incredibly
- Contact us for query